1. “Thinking too much leads to paralysis by analysis. It’s important to think things through, but many use thinking as a means of avoiding action.” – Robert Herjavek.
2. “Rule number one is don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is that it’s all small stuff.” – Robert Eliot.
3. “My mother said the cure for thinking too much about yourself was helping somebody who was worse off than you.” – Sylvia Plath.
4. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever!” – Leo Buscaglia.
5. “You don’t need to see the entire staircase. Just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “Don’t get too deep. It leads to overthinking. Overthinking leads to problems that didn’t even exist in the first place.” – Jayson Engay.
7. “We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. The load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today and then add the burden of the ‘morrow before we are required to bear it.” – John Newton.
8. “Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.” – Buddha.
9. “People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.” – George Bernard Shaw.
10. “To think too much is a disease.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
11. “Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, ‘What else could this mean?’” – Shannon L. Adler.
How to Prepare Your Mind for Action
These quotes about overthinking pair nicely with poetry of happiness. If you are feeling low and want a little pick-me-up, check them out and see if it help provide a new outlook on life!
Your brain must work from a healthy foundation. It requires essential nutrients to give you the help you need to make beneficial choices.
Products from brands like BrainMD, Klaire Labs, and NeuroScience can help you to get the supplements needed when your regular diet needs a little help. By filling in the missing pieces of the puzzle, you can move forward on your journey toward success once again.